Monday, December 24, 2007

don't steal my two-headed alpaca, bitch

this is logan. she is adorable. she also works at article pract. she rides a very pretty green bike everywhere. i wish i had the discipline to ride my bike half as much as she does. i mean i have a car which just makes me lazy. can i just say that it is cold and dark early? well it is. but logan is still out there on her bike. you are my biking role model. i have no excuse.
ok back to knitting. we had a gift exchange for the store. i got a two-headed alpaca. i could not be happier. logan took the fiber trends pattern for a 'normal' alpaca and made it have two heads. it is felted and she knit it out of alpaca yarn!!! my knitting heart is so happy to have them around. it was one of those gift exchanges where you could either open a new gift or steal the one from the person who just opened one. i was first. no one stole my alpaca. it was great. i have named them dartos and cremaster. thanks logan. oh and that is remy's hand behind logan's head.
today is new year's eve. i work tonight at the hospital. i am looking forward to it actually. i don't know what that says about me, well i guess that i like my job. i am working on finishing some knitted things which post soon. happy new years!! be safe and drink enough water if you are going out to have a drink or two or five.


2 comments:

Sonya said...

That title is the BESSSST EVERRRR. Happy New Year Kate. I resolve to see more of you.

Comicsgurl69 said...

your response to the 2 headed alpaca was one of the most satisfying reactions to a knitted item i have ever received. hooray all around!