Friday, December 14, 2007

All I Want for Christmas (a public service annoucement)

All I want for Christmas is for people in public places, and not so public places, to sneeze and/or cough into their elbow and not into their hands or into the shared public air around them, and me and you. Using your elbow keeps your germs to yourself and keeps them off your hands. You know what you do with your hands, you touch things that I then touch. That is how things are spread (common name: germ theory). So also, since I am already on my soap box, wash your hands. That is all I want.

1 comment:

Trumom said...

OK, you are sounding like my mom, who is a former nurse. Do you also think you are coming down with everything you read about in your textbooks?

You crack me up!

Hey, where's the Hella Cable pattern? Someone faved mine on Ravelry- that may have been you, but just in case it wasn't, where is it?