Thursday, December 13, 2007

things

things I like least when I am running:
1. running through someone's just exhaled cigarette smoke

things I like most when running:
1. finishing running 400 miles this year (100 miles every 13 weeks) www.runagogo.com

things NOT to buy at the dolllar store:
1. pregnancy tests
2. condoms
3. anything that costs more than a dollar

things to buy at the dollar store:
1. everything else

Speaking of things...

... these are my two favorite male things (interviewing for a third):

my dad (left back corner):
1. he came up with the name for this blog
2. he came up with me (at least part)
3. my sense of humor, some people might not think it can be called that, is from him
4. he is a fantastic supporter of all things I do and is endlessly proud
5. when my hair feels like being curly- its from his side of the family
6. he is saving the world by being the chair of the environmental studies department at Merritt College http://merritt.edu/~envst/index.html


my schnoodle (Sammie):
1. best dog ever
2. weighs 9.8 pounds
3. very smart
4. loves to cuddle
5. does not shed or make people have allergic reactions
6. adorable
7. tiny
8. best running partner
9. adopted him from http://www.bayareapoodlerescue.org/
10. with help from Sile from www.knitoneone.com
11. loves to wear the sweaters I knit for him

some other things:
1. your pee should be clear, yellow, but clear
2. I like black licorice
3. knitting is the best hobby ever, hands down
4. my mom is one of my favorite female things, ok my fave
5. community colleges provide an amazing education for a great price

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Pee, clear. Check. I guess Cyrus is no longer your man.

WonderMike said...

Don't even get me started about the clear pee, Chica. Love your lists. And Sammie would definitely make my list of favorite guys.